Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review: Tumble Into Love

Tumble Into Love Tumble Into Love by J.H. Croix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Risa headed to Diamond Creek to visit with her brother Trey, totaling her car brings the Police chief Darren to the rescue. Finding themselves unable to ignore the attraction between them. Both having problems with intimacy, they try to avoid developing feelings for each other. When Risa has the opportunity to move to Diamond Creek she jumps on the chance.
Another wonderful book in the Diamond Creek series. Risa made an entrance in the last book when she came to visit Trey. Darren has been in all the books but until the last one only a minor role. But I am happy he got his own story.. Hopefully not the last book in the series. I have toi say this one was one of my favorites in the series. I just loved the personalities of Risa and Darren.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment